COVID-19 UPDATE 3-19-2020
Mar 19, 2020
- We have implemented measures to help keep our staff and members safe, including restricting access to some locations/areas, changing hours, barriers for social distancing, and instructional signage.
- Starting March 19, we will be restricting access to employees only at some locations. Please call the location before stopping. Contact information is available at premiercooperative.com and will be posted at locations.
- Please limit your stops at our accessible facilities. If picking up feed or agronomy products, call ahead and we will have it ready for you when you arrive. When you arrive, call from your vehicle and we’ll bring it out to you.
- Please limit interaction with delivery drivers and keep appropriate social distancing from all staff.
- Please use technology—phone, email, text—to place orders and communicate with staff versus face to face when possible.
- We may see some interruptions from suppliers. Our staff will help with substitutions if needed.
- Our team is committed to providing the greatest products and service we can. With inevitable staffing challenges ahead, it’s critical that we receive feed orders at least 48 hours (2 working days) in advance to help our team meet your needs.
Your Premier Cooperative Employee Team
Read More News
We have completed our annual financial audit and I’m very pleased to report that your cooperative had another solid year in 2023. With highlights including consistent year over year growth from our feed division to lead our company in total sales to our energy team rebounding with the largest improvement to net income over the prior year, each division completed the year with strong sales and positive earnings. Premier will report our fiscal 2023 local net savings of $15 million and total revenues of just over $308 million will exceed previous records. Based on the strong 2023 results, and those of many prior years, we anticipate returning approximately $6 million in cash back to our members in the spring of 2024.