Mother Nature & Her Yield Robbers Can Make You Feel Like Waving a White Flag
You have enough on your plate managing your operation, you shouldn't have to spend your time monitoring soil and plant health.
Crop Production Services
Our agronomy team provides area farmers with:
- Nitrogen Management
- Grid/Zone Soil Sampling
- Variable Rate Fertilizer Prescriptions
- Plant Tissue Testing & Micronutrients
- Soil Health Products
- 590 Nutrient Management Plans
- Dry & Liquid Fertilizer Applications
We provide bulk and packaged chemicals along with custom application services to maximize the effectiveness of your chemistry program.
- Burndown, Pre-emergence, & Post-emergent Herbicide
- Soybean Herbicide Trait Packages
- Crop Scouting & Pesticide
- Aerial & Ground-applied Fungicide
- Drift Control Agents, Oils, Surfactants, & Other Adjuvants
- Seed Treatments
- Biologicals & Micronutrients
We provide the industry’s top lineup of seed genetics and treatments powered by the most reliable placement technology.
- Variable Rate Seeding Prescriptions
- Precision Planting Service & Equipment
- Ten Years of Answer Plot® Data
- Bulk Seed Treatment & Delivery
- In-season Imagery & Profitability Maps
We custom apply over 500,000 acres each growing season. Combined with our industry leading field management tools, we can help you make the best decision of what to apply and when to apply it.
- Dry & Liquid Application
- Variable Rate Application
- Aerial & Ground Applied Fungicide
- Hi-Clearance Topdress Application
- Y-Drop Application
- In-season Imagery & Field Forecasting Models
How it Works
- You request a consultation
- We create your custom plan
- Together we execute your plan
Crop Production Insights
Fall Alfalfa Fertilizer Applications
Fall is a perfect time to replace and correct the nutrients needed for next year. Potassium (K), phosphorous (P) and sulfur (S) applications in the fall are important for high-yield and...
Fall Stand Evaluations
Now is the time to evaluate your alfalfa stands and decide which alfalfa fields should be rotated to another crop next season. Alfalfa stands should be routated out oproduction based on...
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO REQUEST A CONSULTATION
If you do not see the 'Submit' button, scroll down within the form.
Request a Consultation to Join Forces in Protecting Your Crop From Mother Nature's Yield Robbers Such as:
Herbicide Resistant Weeds
Leaving Yield in the Field