Up to $15,000 to be rewarded!
Again this year Premier Cooperative is proud to be sponsoring scholarships for graduating high school seniors planning to pursue an Ag Short Course or any other 2+ year accredited degree program after high school. In order to qualify for one of the 30 potential scholarships (up to $500 each) to be awarded at the Premier January 2021 virtual meeting, the student must:
- Be a graduating high school senior in the class of 2021.
- Be the child of an active member of Premier Cooperative. Active members must have done over $1,500 of patronage business with Premier from October 1, 2019, through September 30, 2020.
- Student must submit a video essay on the role and importance of cooperatives in rural America. Length of the essay must be at least 200 words.
Students can submit their video essays two separate ways:
- Sending an email with the video to Allison.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sending the video via Facebook messenger to the Premier Cooperative facebook page.
When submitting the video make sure you include:
- Students name
- Parents name
- Plans for after high school (school/short course attending, major, etc)
In the video, make sure to:
If you have any problems sending in your video or have any questions, please send an email to Allison.email@example.com or call 608-987-3100 and ask for Allison.
- Introduce yourself and say your plans
- Read your essay on the role and importance of cooperatives in rural America.
SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE BY JANUARY 15TH.
QA + Communications Specialist